Senju 4.th Winner of All Japan International Robot Sumo December 2014 (26th)Emre Tarhana
I started to design with my team (H-Tech Robot Team) at the beginning of first moths of 2014 at Istanbul, Turkey.
Senju Robot won 4th degree at 26th (2014) All International Robot Sumo Tournament. The tournament which held at Tokyo, Japan.
- Maxon DCX35L 24V Motors – 2
- Custom design gearbox 4.4:1
- Custom design motor driver
- Keyence PZ-G41N opponent sensors – 5 ( http://jsumo.com//shop/keyence-multibeam-pz-g41n-diffuse-reflective-type-infrared-sensor/)
- Omron E3Z-D62 opponent sensors – 2
- Max speed 6.5 m/s
All Mechanics is custom designed. I used aluminum and steel for mechanics.
We designed Mosfet H Bridge circuit for controlling Maxon DCX motors.
2014 All Japan Robot Sumo Winners (RC and Autonomous) Mine is at the left.
Robot’s front with custom made sharp blade.
Senju Robot’s Videos
You can find lots of information at videos.
If you have any questions. Please comment to below. I will try to help.
Emre Tarhana – February 2015
Users who found this page were searching for:
- robot sumo
- robot sumo autonomous
- robots sumo
- international robot sumo tournament 2015 winner
- all japan sumo robot senju
- all japan sumo robot design
- japan all videos
- mr45 cisim Sensörü
- autonomous sumo robots 2015 blog